Covid-19 Safety Measures, Newborn & Family Photography Glasgow
Indoor and Outdoor Photoshoot Glasgow Health and Safety Procedures during the Covid-19
Wow. I can see the light at the end of the tunnel. After the recent announcement,we finally have the news I’ve been waiting for – the end of the lockdown is finally in sight. Yupi!
When lockdown ends I’m ready and waiting impatiently to meet again with expecting mums, fresh babies and amazing families!
The final date for opening the photography industry hasn’t been confirmed. However, in accordance with the Scottish Government’s latest guidance, I aim to resume photo sessions from the beginning of May onwards.
My diary is open for the maternity and family outdoor sessions now – to enquire about availability please get in touch.
All sessions, outdoor and in-home will be carried out with the addition of a number of safety measures to protect both your family and mine.
Any sessions booked have a Covid-safe guarantee. It means, you can reschedule for free if required or receive a full refund of your session fee.
Please read the following guidelines below to see how this affects your session.
Seven Lochs Wetland Park allows the camera to extract beautiful green elements from the frame, which happened to be in contrast with the elegantly dressed pair of parents and the young Lenka. I felt a bit like in the Secret Garden. What are the big advantages of such a session? Light, freedom and place … and a solid dose of sleep for mum so that she is refreshed. A delicate makeup did the rest.
Many years ago, it was our mothers and fathers who took the first family photos before the birth of their children so then as proud grandparents they could have shown their friends “their treasures”.
Now, when the world is changing and rushing forward so wildly, we have started to pay more attention to the style of photos we keep in “ever larger” memory banks. We prefer to have fewer but “better” photos than dozens or hundreds of blurry shots that we will never return to.
ALL SESSIONS (OUTDOOR & IN-HOME photo SESSIONS)
- If anyone in your family is ill, showing any Coronavirus symptoms (inc. a temperature of 37.8 deg C or above) or need to self-isolate, you should contact me asap, stay at home and reschedule your session.
- If I am not well or have any suspicion that I may have been exposed to Covid-19, I will contact you to re-arrange our meeting and choose a convenient date for our session
OUTDOOR/ ON LOCATION photoshoot
- All my outdoor sessions will be carried out in quieter, unspoiled and largely excluded areas of Glasgow Our meeting points take place at the quieter spots to minimise contact with other members of the public.
- Greet will happen with keeping social distance.
- During the session I’ll stay 2 meters away from your family members as much as possible.
- I’ll use long distance lenses. therefore, I wouldn’t require to be close to you when photographing but close up photos are still possible.
- During sessions where posing is involved (glamour maternity sessions) I’ll use hand gestures from afar rather than touching anyone.
- I would encourage you to provide yourself any props you would like to use during the session (for example – blankets to sit or to make a blanket swing, bubbles, ball ect.) All kids activities are discussed in detail before the session.
- All props provided may be (kids toys or maternity dresses)are carefully washed and sanitized before your use.
- As per government guidelines, it is not mandatory to wear face masks outdoors, but you may bring your own to wear between photos if you wish to. I won’t be wearing a mask as we will be socially distanced, and in the open air already. This will mean I look less intimidating to children,and that you will be able to hear my instructions more clearly, as I shall be quite far from you for most of the session.
- I will wear a mask if I need to approach closer than 2 meters to you.
- I will use gloves and hand wash if required
- Indoor sessions are available just if outdoor sessions are not possible, for example newborn or winter sessions with babies.
- Before I approach your house I will carefully sanitise my camera, lenses and all equipment required.
- Just before your main door I will wear a face mask and gloves. I’ll wear it for the whole indoor session.
- I will keep a 1-meter or greater safe distance from you wherever possible.
- I will sanitise hands as frequently as possible during the session
- I will try to touch as little surfaces as possible in your home.